Long Term Flood Recovery 


The United Way continues to be part of the Long Term Flood Recovery Team and we work directly with the Mid Michigan Community Action Agency and Gladwin Community Foundation to ensure the money raised for Gladwin County goes to those families impacted by the floods in Gladwin County by helping with home and well repairs. Donations for flood victims in Gladwin County are still being accepted and checks can be mailed to the Gladwin County Community Foundation specifying Gladwin County Flood Relief Fund or visit gladwinfoundation.org for more information on how to donate.